Sign in to follow this  
Anastasis

More on cancelling verify [Fixed]

Contrary to an earlier post, I have found you can cancel during the new file verification stage. The problem pressing the button is that if there are several errors one after another it is impossible to have the focus on the cancel button long enough to interrupt the process.

However, having successfully pressed the button to cancel and received the usual "are you sure" type message and replied yes, the verification process carries on (i left it for a couple of minutes), although now the cancel button is completely disabled (see attached png image).

All that was left for me to do then was kill CDBXPP using Task Manager. Interestingly, when I did this before I finally killed CDBXPP by using the "End Now" option, the CDBXPP Exit dialog came up and I was able to choose to exit cleanly without using "End Now".

I'm not sure why this was, but it seems like the message to show the CDBXPP exit dialog had been triggered and was queued but couldn't get through to the user interface due to the verify carrying on.

I mark this as fixed now since I think that the changes we lately made to the the verification feature should also adress this problem.

I mark this as fixed now since I think that the changes we lately made to the the verification feature should also adress this problem.

Thanks Flo - I am using 3.0.109.

What is the latest version and what do the latest changes include? Is there a list somewhere?

Which email adress did you use?

I followed the Paypal donation link on your home page which according to the receipt I received from Paypal resolved to stha64 @ telia.com.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.