Sign in to follow this  
floele

Quick fix: 4.2.4.1430

Unfortunately, it turned out that using the group policies instead of the service causes more harm than good, so this release reverts the changes regarding that matter. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Other than that, there are just translation updates, so this release is basically identical to the previous release.

Guest Portable Apps for Portable User

Hi.

I am asking to CDBurnerXP Developers when a CDBurnerXP PORTABLE version will be available.

Thanks in advance.

Giuseppe

Guest ILD

Ошибка в программе:

Дозаписывание диска(мультисессию продолжаю) вторую и последующие сессии не видит после записи, т.е. была произведена первая сессия, записал вторую(диск не закрыл), эту и предыдущую сессию с файлами не отображаются физически на диске. Показывается просто пустая папка. Запорол так пару дисков ДВД((

Guest ronron

Hi,

in this version whenever i burn a data cd,

it always does verify afterwards.

Is there a way to make it so the verify box is not checked?

I have unchecked it but the program does not remember that and whenever i launch cdburnerxp

the next time the verify is checked.

Guest GREGORY2009

hi,a todos quisiera saber si se puede subtitular o traducir al español , por que tengo cuatros DVD en vercion inglesa ese es el problema o sino mandemen unos link para poder hacer la traduccion desde ya muchas gracias por su atencion y espero poder resolver el gran PROBLEMA que tengo . desde aqui ARGENTINA

Guest joethanks

Hi there!

Just wonder, why I can't update this version. Seems to be a mistake about the version number. Update feature is searching for version 4.2.004.1430 and can't get a connection. anybody else these problems?

regards, joethanks

Guest qrays

Hi there,

All the efforts you've put towards making this software available for us is greatly appreciated. I just want to request if you could add Apple's Lossless Audio Codec (.m4a) encoder/decoder to the software, so that all of those iPod/iTunes users would be able to burn their .m4a lossless audio albums as Audio CD's. These codes are totally free and there will be no legal issues concerned whatsoever. Here is the link where you can get them.

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/codec-central-m4a.htm

Thanks in advance,

John Dares, PhD.

Hi,

in this version (and 1490 too) whenever i burn a data multisesion DVDRW second time ( add directory with files ) i loose ma files from other "old" directory.

Guest Big Brother Watching

In news "Quick fix: 4.2.4.1430"

In the hood of site "CDBurnerXP ver. 4.2.5"

and download version is 4.2.5.1490

Is there something wrong with versions on the site or it only in my mind?