Sign in to follow this  
Guest Davidj

invalid page fault

Guest Davidj

To begin the early versions of Nero were unbeatable, simple, user friendly and foolproof but unfortunately as time went by they became not only to full of "bells and whistles" that the average user never used but also started power tripping and taking over associations that personally I would rather they left alone (including the older more user friendly version of Nero 5) so it was a pleasure to find a program like cdburnerxp that was once again simply, unobtrusive and user friendly. The folder issue has been solved thanks to a missing dll but a problem I still seem to have is that when I try to burn large folders such as program files (1.8 gig) I get the following error

CDBXP caused an invalid page fault in

module KERNEL32.DLL at 0167:bff9db61.

Registers:

EAX=c00309c4 CS=0167 EIP=bff9db61 EFLGS=00010216

EBX=00000000 SS=016f ESP=0699ffb8 EBP=069a0254

ECX=00000000 DS=016f ESI=05e49bb0 FS=4f2f

EDX=020f1680 ES=016f EDI=020de070 GS=0000

Bytes at CS:EIP:

53 8b 15 e4 9c fc bf 56 89 4d e4 57 89 4d dc 89

Stack dump:

This (and i`m only guessing) maybe due to the joliet system and long file names which cdburnerxp does not seem to warn you about (or i`m missing it) before starting to burn. Once this is fixed I personally think that at least for my needs no other burning software will compare with it. Keep up the good work guys and the donations will keep flowing..regards to all, David