Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zac

[C] Importing old-style compilation files.

Guest Zac

I just upgraded because v.3 fails to burn and just locks up at the "preparing to write disc" screen. The only way to exit is by killing the process. Ugh. Humorously, my hard drive makes a "tap-tap" every 5 seconds during this process, as if it's tapping its feet waiting for things to get going. Anyway I noticed this comment in the online help:

"CDBurnerXP uses its own XML file format to store audio and data compilations. There is incompatibility between the files created from versions 4.x and from versions 3.x. As of version 4.2.3.1110 CDBurnerXP is able to import compilation files created with versions 3.x ."

This seems like an excellent feature--how do I do it? I tried loading the file directory and it tells me "Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, Position 1." Sounds like it's not even trying from the standard open menu. Advice?

Oh, I see. This is a documentation error (which is now fixed). 3.0 file formats will not be supported, but 3.5.x will work.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.