Sign in to follow this  
Guest Smokey2

Remame for Joilet file names

Guest Smokey2

Do you have an automatic file / folder name Renamer for Joilet or ISO files to

rename file names automatically if they are illegal , not confirming to their standard ?

CDBXPP seems to burn them all (without file name checking - if they all were OK ) , but when I re-test the files (after burning from the CD ) , they are not opening ,

"can not open " certain files . Also , the amount of files to be burned are not maching with

the files burned on CD after burning . I want to burn hundreds of smaller files a week

on CD , but I don,t have the time to check / re-check & re name all those many files.

If I try to burn these files with NERO software , those same files " pop - up " like :

"can not burn files , illegal file names used , too long file names , etc. " , but NERO

doesn't have an automatic file re-namer built in to their software .

I know , ROXIO has it (or had it on my computer before - I used it & liked this feature

very much ) but I got fed - up with ROXIO for different / more important issues .

Do you have a solution or suggestion ?

The many files I try to rename automatically are "Internet E-Mail Message" files .