Sign in to follow this  
Guest greybird

360sharepro to cdburnerxppro

Guest greybird

any one out there that can help me? I've downloaded a whole bunch of stuff on 360share pro . how can i transfer my library contents to either cdburnerxpro or windows media player to be a ble to burn a cd with them?

cheers

Guest h3ath3r314@hotmail.com

after you download your songs ..go to library...enque all your songs....click on the SAVE icon ...then save it to your documents....click on MUSIC and then hit save. Now...go to your music on start button and right click your saved program and hit PLAY. your welcome=)

Guest Ducy

I downloaded sharepro about 3 months ago. And now suddenly I double click the icon and absolutely nothing happens. I have the most current java and NO firewall. It has just suddenly stopped working and seems as if nothing is there. Yet it shows that it IS there when I look in the control panel. And when I try to contact sharepro about it, all I get is that there is no such account or it has expired. If anyone can help me, my email is Inez@sabinenet.com.

Thanks,

Inez

Guest uwetheplumber
I downloaded sharepro about 3 months ago. And now suddenly I double click the icon and absolutely nothing happens. I have the most current java and NO firewall. It has just suddenly stopped working and seems as if nothing is there. Yet it shows that it IS there when I look in the control panel. And when I try to contact sharepro about it, all I get is that there is no such account or it has expired. If anyone can help me, my email is Inez@sabinenet.com.

Thanks,

Inez

delete java 6 and install java 5 , java 6 kills 360

Guest jpierrebini@numericable.fr

monsieur, j'ai voulu telecharger LIME WIRE sur le site .On me demande de regler un abonnement a vie de 30 euro ce que je fais par carte bleue . 1er j'ai ete debite de 72euros !!! Ensuite je me retrouve avec share pro en anglais Et en plus cela ne marche pas.

Pouvez vous m' en donner l'explication et me dire pourquoi j' ai regle 72 euro au lieu de 30