floele

New public beta version: 4.3

Guest Pinturicchio

HI, i have tried your program and i like it. The function "create bootable cd" is missing, it's possibile to have this feature in next versione? thanks

Guest ftor

I want to download the public beta version: 4.3, but can not get it to. Coming just a blank page. My OS is Windows 7 (64 bit). Can someone help me. Thank you.

Guest geocacher

Hi,

Do you reckon you could add the file size next to the download link? It'd be handy to know how big the file you are downloading is.

Thanks,

Dave

I really like this software package, CDBurnerXP. Could you add one feature, please? In the lime-green progress bar that appears when burning an ISO file, could you indicate the number of MBs written to the CD? Thanks!

Guest axiathome

Hi all,

I would like to burn Audio-CD to bin/iso Files. Will that Function ever be implmented?

Cheers

Axel

Well, I am only interested in the state of the current version. If 4.3.9 does not detect your device, but an older version does, that needs to be fixed. That is, if audio burning is affected, as I still cannot fix the data burning part. So if this issue happens in audio burning, please create a log file with the current version.

Well I don't get the issues with the newer versions. So its alright. BTW Flo, When will I get to test the Beta versions that you talked about via email.

Give me a break ;)

I'm currently busy with more stuff than just CDBurnerXP, so it may take a while until I answer e-mails or otherwise make decisions.