Introducing: MyFeeds.org - a news recommendation service

Today I'd like to introduce a new service: MyFeeds.org. It's a news recommendation service, or in simple terms, a spam filter for news instead of e-mails.

my-feeds-org-logo.png

If you'd like news reading to be less work, go and give it a try :)

It's still a rather new service (apparently), so suggestions for improvements are welcome.

• 1 month later...
Guest Retcop

I installed v 4.2.6.1669 on the 28.09.09. ( I had previously uninstalled version 4.2.005.1541) When I tried to burn some audio wav file tracks, a pop up window stated that it could only load the first track, after repeated attempts I could not resolve the issue.

The programme then started to create folders on my desktop. I would delete the folder and another would automatically be created a little while later.

Needless to say I have uninstalled the software and will await the next version before trying again.

This is the first time that I have encountered such problems with CDBurnerXp., which I have considered to be an excellent burning software.

I'd would somewhat help resolving the issue, if you could tell me what kind of folders have been created on your desktop. Also, I'd would be useful to have sample files which cause problems and the error messages with a bit more detail. These issues won't resolve by just waiting for the next version.

Guest Retcop

Sorry Flo. my apologies, but I am an elderly dinosaur. Very new to the PC World.

If I knew how to send you copies of folders etc I would.

The folder that was appearing was an empty folder referenced by just a number of letters. Each time different letters.

The audio track file fault just stated something like unable to load audio tracks other than number 1.

Again my apologies in advance for my ignorance of this new technology.

Guest Retcop

Hi Flo,

I checked and the temp folder does exist.

To save a lot of your time, I will more than likely reinstall the previous version which was working okay and stay with this for a few weeks.

Thanks once again.

• 1 month later...
Guest a jimenez

CDBurnerXP is a very superior program and surprisingly it's free. My sincerest thanks to all who developed this program and made it available to everybody. Now I'm dumping my Sonic RecordNow and I'm freeing myself of headaches it's been giving me. I have been annoyed for months by Sonic repeatedly crashing and causing my computer to become unstable. I found no patch to Sonic as if it's been an abandoned program. On the contrary, CDBurnerXP runs smoothly in my computer and I can open and close many times and still it runs perfectly everytime. Thank you very much for this great program.

• 1 month later...
Guest BobON

Thank you very much for an excellent program! Previously I ran Nero 5 until I was forced to change my O/s to XP and then found neither did Nero 5 run in XP nor did dastardly Microsoft include a basic burner driver -a so-called multimedia program...he! Nero has gone the same way as MS - just out to screw you for more and more money! Well done!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...