Sign in to follow this  
RichPasco

Copy Data doesn't recognize blank CD insertion

I'm using CDBurnerXP 4.2.5.1490 under Windows XP SP3 with an Optiarc DVD RW AD-7220S to copy an ordinary ISO data CD. When Copy Progress gets to 49% it says "Successfully extracted ISO image" and pops-up: "The following type of disc is required. The process will continue automatically as soon as it has been inserted. Required: Writable disk, 82.63 MB free. Present: Not writeable( No Disc) 0.00 KB." So I put in a blank CD and wait... and wait... and wait... but nothing happens.

What does work is to copy my original CD to an ISO image on my hard disk, then invoke "Burn ISO image." The same blank disc, whose insertion was not recognized above, works perfectly as the target drive.

Has anyone else had this experience?

- Rich

I don't even get to download anything from the moment I try it says no writable disk, I am also looking for help on this matter if you find anything let me know and i will do the same.