• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chumeyqc

how much $$ do i make if i help you translate to french???

budynadeau@hotmail.com

Guest dheva

hi there,

if u need a translator for bahasa melayu(bahasa malaysia), i can get it done perfectly for u as i speak n write very fluently in that language.

Please email me at exetra_85@hotmail.com if u need me to get the job done for u. adios.

Guest Lars-Erik

+Do you need Finnish translation,how many transcript lines are in program.what code-program needed.

Guest jtullu@gmail.com

hello. im seeing you need translators. i came to an idea, if you need someone who is willing to donate hes time

to translate CDBurnerXP into Estonian.

its quite useful program, but not all in Estonia can understand English that well, to use it.

Guest tag

Flo,

I see that the Danish translation is somewhat lacking, as parts are still in English and typos appear in the translated parts. If need be I can help you out.

Kind regards

Thomas Georgsen

Denmark

Guest k-a-y-i-n-m-a-y

I could help to translate some stuff frome English to-> German

Write to: -k- a- -y- -i- -n- -m- -a- -y- -@- -g- -m- -x- -.- -d- -e- (without "-" and spaces)

I'm IT- Prof...

thanks for your great software and best regards

Guest DoubleGee

Contact me if you need a bulgarian translator: pg7777[at]hotmail[dot]com

Guest Auctioner2

Hi!!

I can help you translating the software into spanish, just let me know if you still need help, and the text to be translated.

Regards,

Juan Ignacio Vasquez

nachovasquez@gmail.com

Guest Helen29

Very often, students write the dissertation work by their own. But some students like to buy the hot enough story close to this post from the thesis writing service, because that seems to be easier.

Guest trepel047

bonjour.

j'utilisais CDburnerXP sous XP SP3 sans aucun robleme. Je viens d'acquerir un PC sous seven et mon graveur HITACHI LG HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH22NS40 n'est pas reconnu par le produit. Serait il possible de lez rajouter dans la liste des graveurs autorises sachant que pour moi ce logiciel reste le meilleur ayant essaye beaucoup d'autre qui nettement moins bons et pratique..

Merci par avance de ce que vous pourrez faire pour ceux qui ont un graveur qui n'est pas dans votre liste. Bonne année

Guest Striked

I can translate from english to swedish if needed. Ive got some experience in translating english/swedish.

Guest ticky

I don't see serbian translation in new setup of CDBurnerXP. Is something wrong with translation you got from users from before?

I have a team of translators on Couchsurfing.com, we are translating website to Serbian.

Also, it is quite bad to see that there is Croatian language in a list and you have more people who speak Serbian in Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina,

Montenegro etc...

If you need a help with resx file, just give me to translate it for you - I am translating resx files since I am in software industry.

My email address is vticky@yahoo.com - you can contact me anytime.

Cheers!

Tijana

Guest trepel047

erreur mon graveur est bien sur un HITACHI LG mais sous ref ZHXOZMP N8PM24967. pouvez le rajouter dans votre liste. merci d'avance. trepel047 alamos@neuf.fr

Guest mccalfonso

I am fluent in English and Spanish. But I'm thinking what you are asking for is a person to program a computer to translate. Am I correct? Email me please and let me know what it is your looking for. I have friends with many different skills. mccalfonso@gmail.com