Sign in to follow this  
floele

Additional download mirrors wanted

Hi everyone,

the last release appears to be quite popular, or maybe "forcefully" popular because of the recently introduced auto update feature. For this reason, it would be good to have additional download mirrors.

If you'd like to provide a mirror, the requirements are the following:

- We need an FTP/SFTP account, so that we can upload new releases automatically

- The download must be possible through a direct download link

- You should be prepared for up to 2TB of traffic per month

As thank-you, you'll be listed at "Sponsors" on our download page (http://cdburnerxp.se/download). Let me know if you'd like to help :)

Guest cynicalwhore

Hi,

I can offer 5GB of ftp space with unlimited traffic. The server is located in Germany. Interested?

Christian

Hi everyone,

the last release appears to be quite popular, or maybe "forcefully" popular because of the recently introduced auto update feature. For this reason, it would be good to have additional download mirrors.

If you'd like to provide a mirror, the requirements are the following:

- We need an FTP/SFTP account, so that we can upload new releases automatically

- The download must be possible through a direct download link

- You should be prepared for up to 2TB of traffic per month

As thank-you, you'll be listed at "Sponsors" on our download page (http://cdburnerxp.se/download). Let me know if you'd like to help :)

Hey, I would be happy to give you an 'upload bucket' from my SimpleCDN account. Basically you'd get FTP/SFTP access, be able to upload whatever you want, and then direct link to the files in a multitude of different ways. Since it's an official CDN, all files would be mirrored across multiple servers throughout the world thus providing fast downloads for everyone.

If you are interested, please let me know and I'll get you the details. I can talk via email or IM, whichever you prefer. Thanks. :)