Sign in to follow this  
ttodd0450

Can I not burn MP3 to the order I want?

Trying to compile a data only ( mp3's-700MB to a CD-R, and whenever I drop a selection into the bottom 'burnbox' area, it keeps wanting to put the songs in "alphabetical " order. If I have a song i.e. starts with a letetr D, say, it will want to 'order' itself up on "top of" or "before" a song title that starts with the letter G, even though I want G to play first .. :(

I shouldn't have to rename all my song titles just to please this program./ I have checked options and fail to find an area that states what you "drop" it plays last, unless you "pick it up" and move it one or three places ahead of the others , this program fails to do this for MP3's (700MB) ., Waves or 74 minutes is not a problem.. What is the solution ????? I have the latest version - 4.26.1706

My user name is cerf, and I am registered. As I'm fairly green at this sort of procedure, I don't know the correct protocol. Also, for some reason, I cannot understand the company's explanation on how to get into the forum to submit a problem. Hence, I'm coming through to you, sincerely hoping that I'm not disturbing you too much, and not with a response to your query, as you've probably received the response to your problem some time ago, but because I have the "same problem" with not getting the songs in the order that I had them before the burn. I've tried putting numbers in front of the songs, such as 1, 2, etc. I've tried putting alphabetical letters, both with, and without a "dot" after each one, and all to no avail. My Tin Can, and/or the product appear quite specifically to have a mind of their own.

I wonder if perhaps you can help me with: A. How to get into the forum. {So, as not to bother you again.} B. How to solve this problem, if you have received a solution.

My email address, as you probably will need it this time, is cerf@xtra.co.nz and my name is Maurice.

I thank you in anticipation of your response in some way, accordingly