Sign in to follow this  
razor74

Cannot write DVD-R media

LG GH22NS40 (S-ATA Drive), Windows 7- 64bit, nVidia nForce 650 cipset. When i try to write any data on DVD-R (only data - video or audio or other files), CDburner stays in "preparing to write data" and no burning process starting, neither green cursor for writing progress. Even if i let the drive one hour, the burning proces did not start or did not finish and the optical drive is locked till i shut down the computer. After that , the media is damaged and usless on other writing session.

If i write iso images (on TAO mode) on the same media - DVD-R, everything is work fine, the writing process finish at 8X speed in about 7:30 - 7:50 minutes.

After six blanks damaged i tryed Ashampo Burning Studio 9 (trial) and with that software i can write any data ( DAO mode) on this media (DVD-R)

Jiep, ive got the same Problem as well!

Infra Recorder and Nero burns without any incident on the Same Media. Intenso DVD-R.

I know that Media isnt the best possible Choice.

Bbut the Error occurs only with CDBurnerXP. Its a great Pity for me, because i like cdburnerxp much more than other Stuff!

I hope there is a Solution for that.

Best Regards

Thanks for answer, but it is definitely not a weak power supply! :D

Thats to easy m8

With another Media (DVD RW+ for testing) xpburner finished his work prompt!

Guest ag

Since one week, i have the same issue of you on 20 % of my network computers!

No problem for burning a cd support but Impossible to burn DVD support (I try with Maxwell and Verbatim DVD) .

I have the popup " (DevLBAOutofRange ) Could not write to disc (LBA:32 Length:32). Logical Block adresse out of range. -0x052100" at the beginning of the burning process.

My version was the 4.2.4.1322 and i try to update to the version 4.2.6.1748 and the issue persist also with admin rigths .

My computers west essentially on XP system.

Best regards.

Guest gigigicu

Me, I have the same problem. I updated to the latest version, but it still happens. We need support for this, please! I was able to write using other software.

Guest bilbo

Me too impossible to burn DVD since three weeks, i see the same popup of you ! No problem with another software but i prefer cdburner XP.

Please help us ...