Sign in to follow this  
Tofix67

Burn Audio CD with Track/CD Infos

Hi Guys

I have single files in *.flac or *.wav and want to produce an audio CD - no problem, so far!

But, when I put this CD to a computer, for example, the player software shows no title and no track infos.

Is there a possibility with CDBurner?

Do I have to create a CUE-sheet?

Is there a way by a m3u-list?

Thanks for help

Tom, Tirol, Austria 8)

Audio-CDs basically do not contain track information. However, with the latest version of CDBurnerXP, you can add CD-Text (or rather, it is added automatically) which should be visible on the computer as well.

CDBurnerXP will do it automatically if tag information is available. Otherwise you can enter it manually. Check the menu for Disc -> CD-Text for example.

Guest ortoga

Sorry but I don't understand how you did this. I see how I can enter the track or CD information manually, but not how I can do it automatically -- even though tag information clearly IS available for the CD I am burning since Windows Media Player is using it. Thanks, Gail.

Guest Guest

I have the same problem -- garbled text or missing characters in car CD player. Same disk looks okay in Exact Audio Copy software, and when extracted with EAC from CDBurner disk and re-burned in EAC, it works in car CD player.

I have a similar question. I'd like to burn an audio mp3 dvd for my mom that she can use in her dvd player that will show the names of the songs on her tv screen. She's 85 and can't handle an mp3 player. I can burn the audio mp3 dvd with nero, but the id tags don't show onscreen. Will cdburnerxp do this?