Sign in to follow this  
tsftom

Istallation Or Run Problem

I have been using a previous version of CDburnerXP (maybe 2.0?) on my WinXP SP3 sytem. For whatever reason it stopped working. Every time I called up CDburnerXP the process started but the screen-view never came up. In TaskManager you could see that the process was started and that it was using 50-100% of the CPU. (In other words I could not even start another program until I ended the CDburnerXP process in TaskManager.) I never got any error message but the program would simply not come up. I finally uninstalled the earlier version and installed the 4.2.7 version instead. I still have the same problem. No messages and the programs still won't start even though it shows up running in TaskManager. I have all versions of .NetFrame installed (and as far as I can tell running). Has anyone had a similar experience with this program and is there a solution? By the way I've been using JV16 Registry Tool for cleaning up my registry for more than 3 years and my registry seems to be all right so I don't think that's a problem. Still...?!