Ogg Decoder - Burn Audio CD [fixed]

Today when I burnt an audio CD i noticed that when i added an ogg audio file to the track list it decoded a section wrong, basically skipping 2 seconds. Becuase of this skip of ~2 seconds the first 2 seconds of the next track are on the end of the current track. No other software has any problem decoding the perticular ogg file including nero. What gives? if needs be i can possibly upload the file. Thanks.

So you hear

start of 1st track -

pause (next track)

- end of 1st track, start of 2nd track

-pause (next track)

- end of 2nd track, start of 3rd track

?

no. it was ok up untill the 8th track, which was an .ogg file (converted to normal Audio CD) and it glitched and i got the track finishing, then i had 2 seconds of the next track on the end of the track, then it paused, track continued. This continued for the rest of the CD.

Guest simia

Sorta similar...burned an audio cd from mp3's. First few tracks are fine, then the tracks are missing the beginning, starting later on in the song.

- Burned Disk-at-once

- LG Burner

- XP SP2

- No other software running

Sorta similar...burned an audio cd from mp3's. First few tracks are fine, then the tracks are missing the beginning, starting later on in the song.

- Burned Disk-at-once

- LG Burner

- XP SP2

- No other software running

Yeah thats the similar sort of thing. If you seek to the end of the track do you have the begining of the next track on the end?

(P.S i forgot to mention i am also using Disc at Once.)

I have a similar problem when burning MP3.

The first songs on the audio cd starts on the 2nd second. From track 2 on all songs are burned and then played correct.

René

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.