Remembering size and place Windows!

• 2 weeks later...

click START > PROGRAMS > CDBURNERXP >CDBURNERXP then move window borders to how you want them. Exit the program.

The windows should be where u last left them. If not then keep randomly maximising and closing or quitting the program using the different ways you can do this using the different buttons on the screen until they stay where they should.

If you have made any shortcuts to the exe file or pinned it to your start menu or saved it on a menu you should delete the shortcut and make a fresh one as this seems to be the main problem in that the shortcuts do not seem to update.

It is a bit of a bug though really isnt it....

Actually, it should work fine. If not, check for Errors.log in "%appdata%\Canneverbe Limited" (delete it, start CDBurnerXP, adjust window positions, close CDBurnerXP, send me Errors.log).

Actually, it should work fine. If not, check for Errors.log in "%appdata%\Canneverbe Limited" (delete it, start CDBurnerXP, adjust window positions, close CDBurnerXP, send me Errors.log).

Tried that.. doenst work.

The thing is for me i am using Win7.. and the bars are moving to the right of the screen each time i start cdburnerxp and at the end its all the way to the right..

I dont get an error log at this location only the values.

Maybe im missing something.

Best regards