Sign in to follow this  
Scottf

First time user

I was thrilled to find free software that would allow me to burn my photos, for viewing and for archival purposes, from my Windows My Pictures file. Not knowing for sure, I selected Data Disk and it appeared to burn and verify smoothly. However, it does not play (disc error) in either of my DVD players. Happily, it plays in my new Blu-ray machine, but the sequence of the trip photos was copied out of order as it was in the computer file. So, I have three questions:

1) Which menu option should I be selecting ( Data Disk, Burn ISO, etc.)?

2) How can I burn the DVD in a more compatible format for other DVD players?

2) How can I be assured that the sequential order of the photos will remain the same?

Data is fine, and DVD players should be able to read data discs containing image files just fine. Otherwise you'd have to create a movie out of your images.

You cannot ensure the order. If your player sorts the files by file name, you can prefix file names with "1_, 2_" to make the files appear in the order you prefer.