Sign in to follow this  
Guest Basan

TSSTCorp CDDVDW TS-L633N ATA Device not detected in WIN7

Guest Basan

Hello,

TSSTCorp CDDVDW TS-L633N Device not detected.

Using Windows 7. Other CD burning software (namely Koyotesoft Free Easy CD DVD Burner) detects the drive.

Thank you.

Guest Angesori

I'm using TSSTCorp TS-L633M with Windows 7 and suffering from the same problem.

I cannot burn DVDs with CDBurnerXP but other programs such as ImgBurn burns well.

Guest Alce

The same problem with:

TSSTCorp CDDVDW TS-L633L ATA Device

not detected in WIN7 too!!

Any solution???

Thank

Guest Basan

Updated to version Version 4.3.0.2064 from version 4.2.7.1893 (version 4.3.0.1977 is said to have and pudated NumediaSoft burning library which should provide a better device detection on Win7).

Still no luck for my TSSTCorp CDDVDW TS-L633N though.

Guest gorillale

I have same problem, "No Drives detecded"

Win 7 Ultimate German.

When i switch to AHCI Drive handling, no drives wil be see.

Otherwise my 2 cdroms would be see.

Plextor PX-810SA

LietOn

Guest Momo23

Optical Drive (CD/DVD): HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH22NS40 ATA Device --> LG GH22** series generic

similar to this LG lg-optische-laufwerke-GH22NP-3-4view-large.png

on Win 7 Home Premium (as Upgrade from Vista Home Premium, where CDBurnerXP worked properly).

The CD/DVD drive is not recognized since Win7 installed on a

Motherboard 64-0100-000001-00101111-042809-ATHLON64$1ADWY003

Guest Teo

Same Problem with the TSSTCorp TS-L633A (ASUS Notebook) - In some boards I've read about updating the firmware of the drive. But alle source I tried doesn't work with my burner... Because there is no solution I'm forced to use antother burning software. Very sad. Under Windows Vista and XP there was never a problem like this with CD Burner XP :'(

Guest Teo9

Express Burn works fine under Win7 with the Drive. So whats the Problem with CD Burner XP?

Guest tuga

I have also the same problem with CDDVDW TS-L633N ATA, but the strange thing is that if you try to burn a ISO image it will detect the drive and it will burn. But if you try to make a Data Disc it will not detect the drive.

Any help would be appreciate.

Thanks

Guest Basan

"I have also the same problem with CDDVDW TS-L633N ATA, but the strange thing is that if you try to burn a ISO image it will detect the drive and it will burn. But if you try to make a Data Disc it will not detect the drive."

---

This is also the case with my TSSTCorp CDDVDW TS-L633N.

Guest Basan

Also, my TSSTCorp CDDVDW TS-L633N drive is also recognised when burning audio discs. Just not data discs.

I have a LG GH22** burner, Windows 7 64 bits and a Gigabyte motherborad and AIHC mode active. I have the same problem, CDBurnerXP doesn't detect the driver.

I try to instal de Intel Storage Driver, but when I try to install, I get the error that my system doesn't have the requierments needed. I install the SATA and AIHC drivers too, but I am not able to solve the problem.

When I have disabled the AIHC mode I don't have any problem.

Any solution?

Thanks.

Daimroc.

I have a TSSTcorp TS-H653G and have the same problem, the drive is recognised when burning Audio, but not data.

I have Windows 7 Premium (64-bit) in a standard Dell Inspiron 570 with an AMD Athlon II X3 435(2.9GHz,1.5MB) and AMD motherboard chipset AMD 785G. Drives all connected via SATA.

Any solutions?

Guest Philippe Balogh

The same problem: the Optiarc AD-7170S worked fine with Windows XP and AHCI turned off. Now I've switched to Windows 7 and AHCI on the same system because of the newly installed SSD disk. Burning audio disks, copying a CD and burning an ISO file is working but burning a data compilation isn't possible: no compatible drive. Going back to the slow compatibility mode is no solution for me.

Guest CoproActivationMailLost

Same problem here with 32 Bit Windows 7 Home Premium and a HP branded hp CDDVDW TS-L633N ATA Device in a G62 notebook.

Burn4Free recognizes the drive as CDDVDW TS-L633N 0300

Tried starting CDBurnerXP with admin rights so far.

Guest phlug

Hello,

I have the same Problem here. I have read and accomplished the FAQ.

Win 7 Pro, 64 Bit, Windows detects the drive (buring with the Explorer works), AMD Phenom

Guest fatrod

Finally found a solution that worked for me.

My SATA controller was using the default microsoft driver installed with win7.

I just had to install the nvidia chipset drivers, specifically the SMU and storage driver and now my drive is detected.

Guest edockx

I had a similar problem with my HP laptop after I did a clean install of Windows 7.

The laptop has the CDDVDW TS-L633N drive, which is listed as being compatible: http://cdburnerxp.se/testeddrives.php?search=cddvdw

After reading fatrod's post I looked around a bit more and stumbled on this page: http://cdburnerxp.se/help/appendices/troubleshooting

It mentions the Intel Matrix Storage Manager and I went ahead and installed it, as I seemed to have forgotten that one when I reinstalled Windows. Of course I have an Intel chipset, not nVidia like fatrod.

After installation of those drivers and a couple of reboots, I can burn cd's without any problem.

I hope this solution will help others as well.

Guest PXAbstraction

Same problem here with the TS-L633R which is an HP branded drive that came in my work laptop which is a ProBook 6555B. This model drive has been around for quite some time. Any known reason why it doesn't work? I'm running Windows 7 Pro 64-bit.