Sign in to follow this  
Guest M.Roston

Erase [closed]

Guest M.Roston

Congrats on a fine program, but there is a bug. On erasing a DVD, nothing happens after it marks 100%. I had ticked 'eject' but each time I waited for 5 mins and still nothing happened. Any suggestions?

It's the same for me!

The program says it has finished deleting. If I start nero after this, and then try to close it, it says that disc- formatting is in progress, and asks if I want to abort it. If i choose no, the drive remains locked, but if i choose yes, then i can open the tray, and the disc will be good, ie.: deleted, and i can burn it afterwards

Sharky

btw.: i burned an iso onto a fuji dvd-r with my nec 2500a with hacked firmware. I choosed 4x speed, but it finished in under 9 minutes. 8x ? There must be something wrong with the disc, the drives recognize it slowly, my pio121 makes strange noises, but reads it well. I've burned it with nero also, and there are no problems!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.