CDBurnerXP 4.3

Hi everyone.

There is a new release of CDBurnerXP: 4.3.0.1977

We had a beta version with the version number "4.3" a while ago, which

had to be re-labeled as "4.2.7" though for compatibility reasons. Now

we really have a final version called "4.3".

The most important additions are:

- Added Kazakh translation

- Added Arabic translation

- Extended "Copy disc" functionality

- Added tao and -sao switches for command line version

- Updated both burning libraries

Also, in near future there will be an x64 edition for testing purposes.

I hope that you all like the new release :)

Guest gbr

Hi Flo, When you post in the forum, could you please put a link to download page?

Best regards,

Gustavo

Guest glr10

When I try to execute the download, windows (vista) says it is not a vaild win32 executable file.

Guest Martinni

I just want to give you a suggestion:

- I think CDBurnerXP would be even better if it had a "Search for Updates" option at the initial splash screen.. And, therefore, why not an auto-updating system; but that's something thinking on the future. Now, I'm just trying you to look at the first suggestion.

Thanks

Guest tiredofnero

i'm really interested in 64 bit version for Windows 7. does CDBurnerXP support Windows 7 taskbar features? like, jumplists and burning progress?

Guest DarkAngel

There is a problem with "File System "

If you burn a file larger than 4GB, the software will choose UDF to burn, but it can not change File System at the same time! So you will get a strange DVD that UDF/ ISO 9660 Joilet !

As a result, you cannot continue to burn into the DVD because of the error message said "Session can not be imported. Invailid UDF tag"

Fortunately, my driver can read the data on the DVD. But I lose the remain space on it.

Guest Fready

Hi!

I like this program VERY much! You are doing a GREAT job here :-D

One small issue though: It doesn't seem to be possible to sort the files like you want to (click and drag), it is only possible to sort by name, size, type or date modified.

Is that something that you could do something about?

Cheers

F

:-)

Guest Shorty

I beat my head against the wall with Roxio's ISO burner for hours. Your product solved my problem quickly, with a simple interface. Bravo!

Guest anon1m0us
When I try to execute the download, windows (vista) says it is not a vaild win32 executable file.

I have the same problem. How did you resolve this?

Guest exzez

Ty so much for this piece of software. I luv it more then all other burning tools. powerfull, smart and sexy! cheers :>

Guest ppww

I have the same problem. How did you resolve this?

Same here, with 4.3.0.2015. I think it's a website issue, something about the downloadsetup.exe redirection rule perhaps?

The first time I downloaded, the resulting .exe file size was only 400KB. Downloaded the MSI instead, and that was fine. (On Vista, installed the MSI from Administrator account, not as an admin user, to avoid the usual "administrator has set policies to prevent this installation" error.)

Tried downloading the .exe a second time, and it was complete (4.4MB). Pay attention to the MD5 sum, then you'll know whether it downloaded correctly or not.

The website should be fine. All mirrors are checked hourly for validity (including MD5 sums). So if something is broken, it's probably your internet connection or the application you use for downloads.

Guest Martin12203

Hello Flo, felicitation to your programme, however, unfortunately, there does not run the programme on my laptop Compac615. Although the disk drive stands in the list of the compatible disk drives (Optiarc DVD AD-7561S RW). It is recognised with all functions, provide except with Datendisk. There always seems no kompertiblen disk drives found. It can act only around a mistake copy there it with all other (audio, iso, extinguish) is recognised. I hope this the mistake in one of the subsequent versions is repaired.

Martin greets best ones

Guest taipan (not logged in)
i'm really interested in 64 bit version for Windows 7. does CDBurnerXP support Windows 7 taskbar features? like, jumplists and burning progress?

I'd appreciate that...