Sign in to follow this  
Skimmer90

[C] Copy or grab disk v4.3.0.1977

Just upgraded two systems from CDBurnerXP 4.2.7.1893 to CDBurnerXP 4.3.0.1977. Was asked to make copies of new application CDs for a site licensed application. When attempting to Copy Disk, received the following error - "CDBurnerXP - There is not enough free space on the disc. Please free up some disc space or choose a different target. [OK ]" This occurs on both systems that were upgraded using two different blanks from two different sources. Once I downgraded to version 4.2.7.1893, the disks copy fine on both systems - 5 copies each. NOTHING different other than going back to 4.2.7.1893.

CDB: 4.2.7.1893 (Good), 4.3.0.1977 (No good).

Same error for burning ISO:

When attempting to burn an ISO to a blank disk, received the following error - "CDBurnerXP - There is not enough free space on the disc. Please free up some disc space or choose a different target. [OK ]"

What can I do? Given that downgrading helped, is the old version still on web?

P.S. Should this question rather be posted in the Discussion section, although probalbly related to this?

CDB: 4.3.0.1977

Same problem in v4.3.0.1991

Trying to backup my copy protected single layer DVD movie.

Disk properties of DVD movie Used space=4.33 GB 4,653,561,856 bytes.

Blank DVD+R has 4.7 GB free space.

OS is Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3.

Copy progress hits 50%

See Started burning the extracted image to disk.

See Error Occured: Insufficient free space on disk. (a blank DVD+R)

Popup window says There is not enough free space on the disk. Please free up some disk space or choose a different target.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.