olki

[C] ISO file disappear after grab competed!

Hello,

I'm new to CDBurnerXP and I've downloaded the version 4.3.0.1977. The first thing I wanted to do was to make an ISO image from a data CD. To do this I choose the "copy or grab disc" option from the main menu and copy the disc by specifying a file on hard drive as a target. During the process of copying, I could "see" the file.iso building up onto the hardrive, but at the end of the process when the successful message pop up, I click OK and the file disappear from my hard drive!

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but I don't what (it looks so straight forward!).

I have ticked the "ignore unreadable data" and "disable hardware error correction" options

Thanks you for your help.

ps: I'm using win XP SP3 and I have enough space on my hard drive

Guest Whity
Hello,

I'm new to CDBurnerXP and I've downloaded the version 4.3.0.1977. The first thing I wanted to do was to make an ISO image from a data CD. To do this I choose the "copy or grab disc" option from the main menu and copy the disc by specifying a file on hard drive as a target. During the process of copying, I could "see" the file.iso building up onto the hardrive, but at the end of the process when the successful message pop up, I click OK and the file disappear from my hard drive!

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but I don't what (it looks so straight forward!).

I have ticked the "ignore unreadable data" and "disable hardware error correction" options

Thanks you for your help.

ps: I'm using win XP SP3 and I have enough space on my hard drive

Hi everybody,

I have the same problem with the same version of this software. I wait one solve of the problem, in this moment I copy the ISO file before I clicking OK . I waiting for speedy solve for this wonderful software. I'm a italian boy and my english is terrible........i'm sorry for you.

Bye bye, Whity :)

Downloaded latest version, 4.3.0.1991, now a different error but it still won't write an iso file. I do Copy or Grab a disc, specify target as hard disk and a file name.iso The hard disk has 54 GB free space , The copying dialog shows it changing target to the cd/dvd drive and I get a message "not enough free space on the disk"