Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kot.v

Copying from CD-RW by 3.0.1991

Guest Kot.v

When copying CD-RW to anotheк disk process stops at 50% and tell "The disk is not writable, Do you want erase it?". May be it was decidet do write to original disk back? )))

So if I push "NO" button (to safe the original CD-rw in driver) .

In Older version it was like inviting to change (put destination) disk into.

Guest Belbis

Confirming Kot.v's Bug.

There is no dialog to change disks anymore when copying a disk and selecting the same device as source and destination device. In my case I wanted to copy a CR-R and the program tried to write on the source CD after reading its contents and just came up with a dialog that there is not enough space on the destination device which still held the source CD.

v4.3.0.1991

Cheers,

Belbis

Posted this on another bug thread, but it fits here. 4.3.0.1991 still won't write an iso file. I do Copy or Grab a disc, specify target as hard disk and a file name.iso The hard disk I'm writing to has 54 GB free space. The copying dialog shows it changing target back to the cd/dvd drive and I get a message "not enough free space on the disk"