Sign in to follow this  
Yoji

[C] 4.3.9.2809 Bugs

Used this for first time - noticed a couple of bugs... hope this helps with development

My sys is Win 7 ult 64bit... Drive is a Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-216D Firmware is latest (I tihnk) 1.09

I was doing multiple copies. First copy went fine... I said OK when I got the completed message. Put in new CD and said to copy... first bug... I am sure the progress bar is not working correctly.... when writing the new CD the bar shot up to 100% but then sat there for about as long as the write process should have taken. It completed OK - but the progress bar seemed bugged.

I restarted the app and this time I selected that I wanted 2 copies done... the copy of the CD was done and it prompted me for a blank disk. then it completed ok, however, at the end of the copy it ejected the first copy and rather than prompt me for another blank disk it threw up an error alert box saying that the process could not complete as no valid media was in the drive. I cleared the box - but I think the app had got itself confused and seemed to hang.

Hope this helps - let me know if you have questions.

P.S. Where is the "About" feature in the app? to find the verion number I had to get it from the install file title, or add/remove programs option.

I was doing multiple copies.

Using the "copy disc" functionality? Or re you in another area?

I restarted the app and this time I selected that I wanted 2 copies done... the copy of the CD was done and it prompted me for a blank disk. then it completed ok, however, at the end of the copy it ejected the first copy and rather than prompt me for another blank disk it threw up an error alert box saying that the process could not complete as no valid media was in the drive. I cleared the box - but I think the app had got itself confused and seemed to hang.

I can't reproduce that. Ejecting is actually necessary, it should detect that no disc is inserted and ask for a new one.

P.S. Where is the "About" feature in the app? to find the verion number I had to get it from the install file title, or add/remove programs option.

You can use the menu in the audio or data area.

There´s a interface failure near the slate:

Yep, I already noticed that.