Sign in to follow this  
andy_helter

CD Burning Failing at 13% EVERY TIME!!! Help!! [closed]

Really like your software - looks excellent, and feels great, but I have a real problem when I try and burn either data or audio CD's. EVERY time I try and burn something, it fails at 13% with an unknown error (3) - Error code (1005) I think.

I may have been driven clinically insane by this by the time anyone can kindly answer... :wink: but any help/ comments would be greatly appreciated! I'm going through CD's like water at the moment!

Thanks!

I've tried different CD makes and types - and Nero and DeepBurner and it seems to do exactly the same crash at the same point on the CD... I thought it may be lack of space on my HD but I've cleared a load off... And it doesn't matter which files I do.... I appreciate it's probably not your software, but i really need any help I can get with this - thanks!

Did you use different files? If so, and the problem still occured, then your burner might be out of order. You could also try using burnatonce, which should be the most relieable program.

Guest RatTwin

Hummmm

Have you tried to upgrade the flash bios of the recorder?

It can be a bios problem.

Can also be that you need to download specific drivers for the recording softwares

to initilize your recorder correct.

RatTwin

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.