Sign in to follow this  
floele

Portable and x64 version

floele   

The download page has been extended a little and now also offers portable and x64 editions of CDBurnerXP. Both should be considered beta for a while, but should work fine basically.

Other than that, there are only minor changes in today's release.

Note that the x64 version is *not* required for 64 bit editions of Windows, the 32 bit version will work fine. If in doubt, always use the 32 bit version.

Guest nascent   
Guest nascent

Thanks loads for the portable version, I've been wishing for it for months. Also 64bit version should come in handy in the future, cheers.

sst   

Hi, ...

Windows 7 x64 ultimate, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0, CDBurnerXP [v4.3.0.2054 x64].

CDBurnerXP [v4.3.0.2054 x64], seem to be compatible, with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0

---------------------------

Sylvain St-Amand (sst)

frenz0r   

Go to download page at http://cdburnerxp.se/en/download and click "More download options ยป", it should do...

Well, I had another problem in finding the extended download options... I have installed a fresh system and therefore NoScript (an Firefox-Addon) did not allow scripting for cdburnerxp.se (normal setting is to disallow all for all sites) so when I clicked "more download options" it everytimes opened the "awards"-page. Now after allowing scripting again it does the job as intended - thx for the hint that the link should be correct, I first thought there are no additional downloads ;)

Guest romrom   
Guest romrom

my version is updated but do not see any device when i try to burn data disk... in all the other options (audio disk, copy, ISO image, erase) the device is rightly seen...there is a bug fix for this problem? thanks