Khaliter

Members
  • Content Count

• Last visited

About Khaliter

• Rank
  1. Hi, I am hoping someone will be kind enough to help me. I downloaded CDBurner XP Pro 3 a few days ago and at first all went very well. In fact I was amazed at how well it burnt CD music and CD/DVD data files. It was fast, easy to use and problem free. But over the last three days I have run into major burn errors. Invariably the program will now commence burning and then after 6 to 8 tracks it gives the following Critical Error Message: "Error while writing Audio CD: Error on writing Disc. OK? The software is selecting the optimal burn speed, but I cannot see how to save a selected slower speed for the next burn. I stumbled on a screen that allowed me to slow the speed down, but when I went to burn again it went back to select optimal speed, which for me is 32X. I would appreciate any help or advice. My frisbee collection of now non usuable CD-R discs is growing . Thank you in anticipation. Khaliter"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.