[C] Bugs cdbxpcmd

Guest Michael S.

Guest Michael S.

Hello,

I have some problems with the command line burner.

With version 4.2.1.976 and older (which contains the command line burner), when i try to burn a CD,DVD,... it displays a runtime error saying it calls to a pure virtual function and the burning stop.

With the version 4.3.0.2064, the burning works but when i specify a directory on the disc like "-file[\videos]:"C:\myVideo.asf" the "videos" directory is not create on the disc. The file is on the disc but his name change from "myVideo.asf" to "videos_myVideo#7B12.asf".

My apologizes for my bas english.

Thanks in advance.

Guest Michael S.

I tried with version 4.3.1.2101 but I have the same problem. The file is renamed from "myVideo.asf" to "videos_myVideo#7B12.asf", and the directory i specify is not created.

Guest Michael S.

Create an ISO image ? ... heu OK but...

How can i create an ISO image with the command line ?

Guest Michael S.

With this command line : --burn-data -iso:"C:\ISO\" -file[\videos]:"C:\video.asf" or --burn-data -device:0 -iso:"C:\ISO\" -file[\videos]:"C:\video.asf"

it says me : An error occured while executing the command: Exception de HRESULT : 0x80040298

And with : --burn-iso -iso:"C:\ISO\" -file[\videos]:"C:\video.asf" or --burn-iso -device:0 -iso:"C:\ISO\" -file[\videos]:"C:\video.asf"

it says me : No image file specified.

with : --burn-data -iso:"C:\ISO\" -tao -file[\videos]:"C:\video.asf" or --burn-data -iso:"C:\ISO\" -sao -file[\videos]:"C:\video.asf"

it says me : Creating ISO image at C:\Documents and Settings\mscherer\Bureau\ISO

An error occured while executing the command: Exception de HRESULT : 0x80040298 (the same error code)