Sign in to follow this  
Dstream

[C] audio player small one its not told cdxp its closed

If you select audio player by top menu /view /audio player and tick / select audio player so it appears. Please copy some mp3s to your compilation and play any track so its now playing in cdxp`s audio player. Click the "x" on the audio players window to close the audio player while the track is playing on the audio player window. It exits - however track is playing still. Now theres more.

If you goto top menu / view on the main cdxp program window. The drop down menus will show that audio player still has a tick next to it and cdxp thinks its still visable. Although you got actually got rid of me. You have to do top menu / view audio player and it untick it, even though the music is still playing. That view menu then exits, then you have to select top menu / view / tick audio player for it to come back.

Should the audio player not feedback to the main program its has closed and untick its own checkbox and of stopped playing. After all you did actiually close it with the "x" on the audio player window.

Now even if its not playing any tracks and you click top menu / view / select audio player/ it appears. Now click "x" on audio player window, its now gone. Nope the program still belives its visable and not exited. So you have to untick tick to bring it back.

It's intentional that it continues to play, but I can fix the menu issue. Please try to use fewer words for your bug reports though, it's really hard for me to follow your descriptions.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.