[C] Exporting tracklist to M3U playlist

Guest Gyges

Since CDBurnerXP only provides basic cover creation features that didn't meet my needs (as I love creating own samplers and covers) I was looking for a good cover creation application and finally found a nice freeware called CdCoverCreator. As this application is able to create a new project from a M3U playlist, I would highly appreciate the implementation of tracklist export to M3U playlist, which would relieve the user of this (or similar) application of the need to enter the tracks' titles manually.

Sincerely,

Gyges

P.s.: Thank you very much for your efforts to bring a great burning application to the users for free!

• 1 month later...

I can't seem to find that function... Can someone tell me how to either export a project as an MP3, or how to enlarge the the cd cover, as it won't fit more than 30'ish tracks, and an mp3 disc easily holds 100?

• 1 year later...