TSSTCorp CDDVDW TS-L633L ATA Device not detected in WIN7

Guest jadato

Hi, i need help, on my laptop HP DV5-1002nr whit a TSSTCorp CDDVDW TS-L633L ATA Device over OS Windows 7 ultimate this software not burn in the Data Disk option, but if i use burn music or burn iso work fine, i dont know to do... HELP :firefox:

Guest Teo

Same Problem with the TSSTCorp TS-L633A (ASUS Notebook) - In some boards I've read about updating the firmware of the drive. But alle source I tried doesn't work with my burner... Because there is no solution I'm forced to use antother burning software. Very Sad. Under WIndows Vista and XP there was never a problem like this with CD Burner XP :'(

Guest Teo

Express Burn works fine under Win7 with the Drive. So whats the Problem with CD Burner XP?

• 2 months later...
Guest cosmico16

Guys did u found a solution for this problem?? I have vista and i can not find the drive...could u help me please??