Sign in to follow this  
Dacisha

CD Burner

I have just installed "CD Burner XP Pro" I did this because I was looking to save space , I was using NERO demo but you get loads of other programs with it and you dont get the choice what to install , it shows 20ish MB in add/remove programs but with the rest it takes up nearly 70 MB .

The only problem I have found was I didnt realise that I had to import the past sessions for a data disc so even though the disc was full I could only see the last writing.

I cant find any user guide is there one ?

Thank you for this free program whoever created it

If you see someone without a smile , give them one of yours.

quote:
Originally posted by ThePainter

The only problem I have found was I didnt realise that I had to import the past sessions for a data disc so even though the disc was full I could only see the last writing.

id="quote">

id="quote">

You can still import the last sessions (at least I think so): Try to continue the CD and import all the sessions before (you don't have to add some additional files if the disc is full). If that doesn't work to get your data back, you can try www.isobuster.com.

quote:

I cant find any user guide is there one ?

id="quote">

id="quote">

No, not really.