Sign in to follow this  
harryman

Not all albums visible from itunes.

I'm trying to burn some CD's from itunes but not all the albums are showing up in the itunes folder when in CDBurner. I installed the .acc dll, but some acc albums show up others do not. Looking at the info on itunes, the ones that do not show up seem to be identical .acc files.

Are the missing ones DRM protected perhaps or am I just missing something?

Thanks

Please explain "don't show up". How do you add the files? Don't they appear in the explorer window? I don't know how itunes works because I don't use it, but if you find the audio files in the explorer, you should be able to add them to the audio compilation as long as there is no DRM protection.

Thanks for the reply.

They don't appear in the explorer window when I browse to the itunes library. Most do, but some don't and when I compare files I can't see a difference.

If they don't show up as files, CDBurnerXP cannot make use of them. I don't know how iTunes works, so I can't tell you where the audio files might be located. You might want to ask in iTunes related forums.