Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sall

[C] Video DVD layout at start screen

Guest Sall

Hi!

One change I guess that will help a lot, is put one more option at start screen, to create a DVD video directly from an authored film.

I guess that this option is very hidden at Data Disc - File - Video DVD layout.... (I loose many time searching for the right option for this media type)

Despite this, CD Burner is the best :D Thanks for this software

Guest Jerrec

Yes Video DVD and Video CD burning I miss much. If this is added it will be the perfect program for me!

Guest popanz

That would be really nice.

The most Discs i burn are Video DVDs, so for me it would be much easier when the choice is given on the start screen.

Guest Yanze123

YES please, I really miss this option!

Another option might be shell integration within Windows Explorer. So if I right click a folder named VIDEO_TS I'm given the choice 'Burn Video DVD with CDBurnerXP' (or something similar).

:idea:

Guest majik

I'd also like to see this feature!!

In addition, it would be nice if we didn't have to specify the VIDEO_TS directory. Specifying the parent directory should trigger CDBurnerXP to automatically detect the VIDEO_TS subdirectory. This would be a huge time saver.