Sign in to follow this  

Video Disc (VCD)

Guest alic

as the structure of directories is created so that they can read videocd in the tablecloth equipment?

Guest Gast

But what about the directories ?

EXT

MPEGAV

SEGMENT

VCD

are they created ?

I'm not here to criticise, I'm just interested.

:wink2:

It wont burn a VCD, it will only burn mpgs, that's right. Until now these CDs always worked for me although they are no real VCDs. If you want to have a VCD folder structure, you have to create it yourself. I can't tell you how to do that yet, becauseI could not even test if it works...

Okay. So if the newer version could support cue/bin without a conversion, that would give it vcd support, although you would still need to author it in a another program. It would be helpful though!

Thanks

Rog

Hi

I have made a test with the next version, created the folders AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS, then added files from a DVD rip. Burned it to a DVD+RW and it played with no problems in my DVD player.

/Stefan

Guest TYCOON

:idea: hi,in order to create (S)VCD structure, use VCDWizard who made CUE+BIN or TOC

OR nero image with (S)VCD folders. Use nero format in VCDWizard, convert to ISO with CD burner XP pro and burn it in mode 2/XA, i haven't tested but it should work. :D

well i have burnatonce which will do it also. Did get cd manipulator but haven't tried it yet. Also, you may want to consider taking burn4free off that list, although it is free, it contains spyware. Helpful list though!

Later!

Rog

It is no spyware, it is adware ;)

There's a subtle difference I agree, but they are too similar to overlook.

Adware is an annoying ad, banner, or nag screen that lies dornment until a specified time when it "calls home" with all the information it has gathered.

It can be compared to a multimedia online registation, such as regestering for Apple Quicktime.

Luckly Apple gives you an "Opt Out" when you download.

Spyware resides on your system tray or as a floating window, docked on one of the sides.

It worms it's way into the internal workings (ie registry) of your system, and reports what it has logged back to the Webmaster.

Spyware is the more dangerous of the two, but adware is pretty harmful as well.

A good example of adware is the "Today" screen, scrolling banner, and rotating ads on America Online Instant Messenger.