Boot CD for Windows XP XP2?

Is it possible to burn a bootable CD for Windows XP? I know how to make a bootable CD but I couldn't find the place to include the bin file that contains the bootable image.

Many thanks,

Peter

PS: The help is really good (as the whole package)!

Guest dafighter

i cant too :roll: i make bin + cue file to .iso file WITH the function on program CDBurnerXP Pro but it cant :? can you make in next version following -> Make CD from BIn+Cue file...some bin files that may will be made to iso are not the same

Best Wishes Dafighter

PP And Your software is good...and freeware :D Make the software better than now :)

You can convert a bin file to an ISO file and the burn it.

Oh, thanks - I am getting closer - but where do I have to include the iso file :o

I can choose a img file in the boot settings dialog - is this the right place?

thanks,

Peter

Guest dafighter

Okey but please make in next version Burn CD From Image Files and then Click Image File to burn Disc and people can click bin or cue file and burn file successfull

It seems no just I have problems with that...and with Win XP + Service Pack 2 Integrated

Please MAKE THAT :cry:

• 2 months later...

Thank you SO much for the tutorial!!! I've been trying to get a bootable cd to work for awhile and this is the best way! You ROCK!

Later!

Rog

• 2 months later...

I made three coasters trying to use the other tutorial, burning the iso. I think the problem was that I didn't change the boot sectors to 4. I am going to try again with the iso later today and will report back if it works or not.

I can't get the iso to burn right. It burns but it will not boot up. I think the best way to do it is to do the slipstreaming and then burn the files with the Nero setup, but using CDBurnerXP Pro. When I do it this way, I have a perfect XP cd with Service Pack 2 that is bootable. You just have to make sure you get the settings in CDBXP just like you would in Nero, that's all.

bowhuntr

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest The professional

Read my post, you'll be able to slipstream win xp pro or home sp1 cd with win xp sp2 cd, on your first try.

regards

The Professional

• 2 years later...