Sign in to follow this  
Guest Paul

[fixed] Error 1327.Invalid Drive: U:\

Guest Paul

Yeah, sorry I forgot to mention that it happens when I go to install.

Thanks for your consideration of this topic!

Paul

Here's the scoop so far...

I've downloaded and placed into its own directory on my C: drive the latest version of cdburnerxp pro. When I run the setup a dialog pops up telling me that the program is preparing windows installer. I then very short recieve the error message we are speaking of here. I don't have a U: drive...don't know if I ever have. The only thing that I can think of is that my computer thinks it still has a U: drive from the network that I placed my computer on at work (Novell Client for Windows) but I've unistalled and removed Novell from my system.

I hope this helps shed light...

Thanks!

Hm, that's bad. I think this drive still exisits somewhere (have a look at System control or somewhere else) and the setup tries (don't know why) to write there...

Yeah, I've just spent the morning tracking down the U:\ drive and also a P:\ drive also. I have and Computer degree and I can't find the darn thing for the life of me. The control panel has been of no help...msconfig no help either...where would I look to find these ghost drives?

Is there a runtime parameter that I can use with the setup cdburnerxp?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.