Sign in to follow this  
derekburke72

cdbxpp.exe faults on Windows 7

Hi,

I've been using CDBurnerXP for some time and I have to say that I love it. I've installed and had it running for several weeks on a new Windows 7 (Version 6.1.7600) PC. Today I installed iZARC (open source zip archive program) and MagicISO (used to edit/create ISO files). I then attempted to launch CDBurnerXP but nothing happens except for the cursor to spin for a few seconds then stop. I looked in task manager and watched the executable start then stop in the process list. I looked in the event logs and found the event below. I tried uninstalling both iZARC and MagicISO and the problem persists. I then uninstalled and re-installed CDBurnerXP but the problem persists. I dug through the bugs for a but but I didn't find my problem. I'm hoping that someone out there has seen this and knows a fix!

Thanks

Faulting application name: cdbxpp.exe, version: 4.2.7.1801, time stamp: 0x4aedc67b

Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x0001102e

Faulting process id: 0x14f8

Faulting application start time: 0x01ca71ff5479ebc1

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\cdbxpp.exe

Faulting module path: unknown

Report Id: 923e5401-ddf2-11de-a027-0024e84b09b0

Any help is greatly appreciated!