Sign in to follow this  
dvdrttr

Span DVDs

Is there a way to use the program to copy files to multiple DVDs? I need to find a way to copy multiple files to multiple DVDs without having to calculate how many will fit. I have pulled data from the hard drives of friends and currently have to store those files on my storage drive. I'd like to be able to copy them to DVDs with the least amount of inconvenience. I've looked at DVD Span but my guess is that there are better programs.

Thanks.

Dave

I'v been looking for a progam like this that does DVD spanning but this is the best on I've seen so far (turst me their are not that many Disc burn progam that do disc spanning)

First I found this one which is called Pack'em In - the draw back is the user interface is that hot and it copies parent directories.

2nd is DVD Span I just looked at it and saw the user inter face and laughed but ....

CD BurnerXP is greatest I've come across so far, soon as Flo puts in a feature where you can organize the file/folders to be burnt to disc before the disc is made will make this program the the best.