Sign in to follow this  
Guest james

help me, the cd burnerXP Pro damage my data!

Guest james

I burn less than M's data by using the cd burnerXP Pro to a rewriable disc. After that, I am not able to see any other data that I wrote before, too many files more than 400M space. this time I can see any of them execpt the new files and no space free that the computer indicates!

Who can help me to save my old files? this bad cd burnerXP Pro, hurt me very much!

I burn less than M's data by using the cd burnerXP Pro to a rewriable disc. After that, I am not able to see any other data that I wrote before, too many files more than 400M space. this time I can see any of them execpt the new files and no space free that the computer indicates!

Who can help me to save my old files? this bad cd burnerXP Pro, hurt me very much!

You are sounding very childish...only if you did not notice that.

To see the data you wrote before, you have to import the previous session. If you can't do that now anymore, try using tools like ISOBuster.

Guest james

the interface is not friendly. I have used two other products. I dont use any help and did well. If a software will kill any items, it should mention it. Openning this CDBurnerXP Pro,I don't know where i can find my old contents in disk. This CDBurnerXP Pro is complicated. Why i should what is this section or that section? I just want to put the files into my disk! Just displace waht is source and what is the target, that is fine.Or append files or estibulish new one. why the CDBurner spend all space to just few files?

Well, in fact it is quite simple. If there is already data on the disc, it asks you to import the data. If not, it doesm't. Not importing old data leads of course to removal of this data (however, you can still access it by importing again).

to flo:

thank you. if i can access to the old files, i will be happy. I will try.

but why a software needs to import old data? it could be 700M. the software will burn them again? import so many files needs too many resource of the computer. the software just needs to append new files to old directories. save time and save resurce of computer, and easy to understand. Not importing means removal is logical? If you use floppy disc or hard disc, you should import all files to computer and then put them with new files together so that you can record all files?

but why a software needs to import old data? it could be 700M. the software will burn them again? import so many files needs too many resource of the computer. the software just needs to append new files to old directories.

Ermm, that is what the software DOES ;)

It seems like noone understands "import" correctly :shock:

Ermm, that is what the software DOES ;)

^^ If i had half your patience Flo I'd be happy ;)

Guest james

to flo,

If technically it should do like you said, you also should follow a fimilar way or easily being understood way. dont use so much technical word in a common product. the hard disc should import more than 2 G data to computer memory for just adding one byte of data to the disc? otherwise the computer will disappear all imformation you did't import and left the one byte data and eat all space so that any body can not use the disc?

before you disappear data or any other things you should let people to comform or give an warnning.

I think maybe the message should be changed to "Continue multi-session?" :wink2:

Guest alfred

You are sounding very childish...

Sounds more like english is his or her second language. Expand your horizons man.