Sign in to follow this  
jr213

program will not run at all

I had been using this program for a couple of years and suddenly, it refuses to run. I click the icon and nothing happens. Im using XP home and when I check the task manager, application is not running. However it is showing as running in the process.

Only changes I can remember making since last usage are the purchase of a new burner and the installation AND quick removal of NERO

ANY HELP

THANKS

John

Please check the Errors.log at "%appdata%\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP\Errors.log".

Also, try disconnecting all unnecessary external devices from your computer and try again.

FLO, you are an ANGEL indeed. I had a flash drive on, soon as I disconnected it, The program came up

:firefox: KOC !!!!!!!

TY

John

It would eventually have come up as an application. I have a similar problem - it can take up to 2.5 minutes to launch.

I am not familiar with the term "flash drive".

How do I tell if I have a flash drive on my computer?

Is it necessary to delete the flash drive?

Or can it be disabled while using CDBurnerXP?

Lou

Its a small (4"x3/4"x1/4) plastic device that plugs into a USB port on the puter. Used for storage, I suggest u unplug it b4 u use the burner program

John

I've also used this software for a few years and haven't had a problem, until yesterday. When I click to launch the program I immediately get that "Windows Error" asking me if I want to send Microsoft a message about the problem. Anyhow, I uninstalled it, version 4.3.5.2, reinstalled it and the same thing. I removed this from the system and went to the website and saw the new version, which I promptly downloaded and installed. The same result, needless to say frustration sets in. Any help???

card reader or any other external drive installed? That was my problem. It was a "Muzee", music flash type drive that5t caused my problem. You might want to start a new thread, it looks like the moderators may have closed this on their end.