Sign in to follow this  
luisgal

No "Advanced Options" window...

Hello everyone....

First of all, thanks for this superb burn app... i think it's the best freeware burner program for Windows...

This thing is quite strange....

I have one portable 32bit app in my hdd, old version 4.3.2.2212, and it does allow me to choose advanced options in the latest burn window...

I have installed other newer 64bit portable version (4.5.0.3717), but it doesn't allow me to choose this advanced options in the same latest burn window, even if i uncheck "ask my how to burn..."... In adittion, the program does not save changed made in options (may be a portable trouble??)

The third version i've tried is the newest 64bit version (4.5.1.3868), but it's the same.... (well... as it is not portable, it can save options...)

I think the trouble could be due to the "how to burn disc" choose window, that does not appear before burning a data compilation... (in the latest versions)

Can you please help me???

Thanks again.

IIRC, this "advanced options" question is been removed a whilo. However, no options have been removed, you have the same choices as always. Please tell me what exactly you are missing.

Hi!

I would like to access the "buffer protection" option and the "Disc-At-Once"/"Track-At-Once" options....

It's strange.... with the older version i can choose DAO/TAO...... but with the newer/newest one, i can't... (maybe they're soo hidden???)

Thanks again!!!

Ok, then.

But i don't understand one thing....

In the old version, you could choose buffer protection on/off, and you could choose to burn with DAO or TAO...

In the same computer, with the same writer, the new version does not allow me to choose DAO/TAO... (like if my writer doesn't have this option, but IT DOES)

Moreover... the old version takes lots of time to burn in DAO mode, but the new one takes much less time to write and close session (maybe not DAO? maybe there was a problem with DAO?

¿¿¿???

So you want the new version to be slower again? Or what is your conclusion?

In any case the options are gone and won't come back since they are not necessary.