Sign in to follow this  
Guest Black_Fox

Discs are not closed

Guest Black_Fox

Hi, today I have fulfilled customer's special burning request and noticed something probably doesn't work properly in CDBXP.

I created a compilation with a single ~220kB file, called "Disk", using filesystem ISO 9660 / Joliet, Level 2 (+ Allow up to 103 chars filenames). Proceeding to burn, I opted for choosing advanced settings. I selected "Session At Once", only checked checkbox is "Use buffer protection", rest is blank. Then I went to "Set labels...", deleted "Application:" row contents, modified bottom-most four dates, then burned the compilation. Resulting disc is closed, even though I want to have it open and have set all options appropriately.

Is this an unwanted feature of selected filesystem/level or a bug in CDBXP? Please do tell, if you require more information :)

This was the same for all CDs burned. Versions used: Win7 x64, CDBXP x64 4.3.7.2356.

Guest Black_Fox

Sorry, of course the subject should be "Discs are closed when they shouldn't be".