Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ichinisan

I'm AMAZED! "Download Now" is for real!

Guest Ichinisan

I haven't even had the opportunity to try CDBurnerXP yet, but I'm already impressed by the site. Has anyone else noticed the widespread Internet practice of providing a "DOWNLOAD NOW" link which takes to to...ANOTHER PAGE?!

Impressive.

Another question:

My external Sony MPD-AP20U is not on the compatibility list. It would be nice if there was a nice tool that allowed you to scarifice a disc to test different modes and generate a feature compatibility chart. If I report that my drive is compatible after burning a simple data CD, how can I be sure that it doesn't have other issues with the application?

I haven't even had the opportunity to try CDBurnerXP yet, but I'm already impressed by the site. Has anyone else noticed the widespread Internet practice of providing a "DOWNLOAD NOW" link which takes to to...ANOTHER PAGE?!

Impressive.

Well, this is one of many things which anny me on other sites...so I wanted to make it better :)

I usually try to make the site as much user friendly as possible...and nothing is more annyoing than getting something else than you clicked :D

Another question:

My external Sony MPD-AP20U is not on the compatibility list. It would be nice if there was a nice tool that allowed you to scarifice a disc to test different modes and generate a feature compatibility chart.

Hm, I don't know if this possible, but might be a good idea.

For now we can't offer that.

If I report that my drive is compatible after burning a simple data CD, how can I be sure that it doesn't have other issues with the application?

Well, you can never be sure. Just try ;)