Sign in to follow this  
floele

put options or preferences on taskbar

put some options or preferences section somewhere in CD/DVD burner. there is no option section to customise cd/dvd burner to what i wont the settings to be at.. on probably all programs there is a preferences/ option section

I also think that is missing, but there is not a lot that could be configured. Most things you want to configure are simply not implemented yet.

two preferences right off the bat, id want to change or disable the splash screen when you open cd/dvd burner. the cd/dvd professional xp screen with the version number on it. second i would want to get rid of the exit screen that asks you do you want to exit or cancel after you already x'ed out of cddvd burner

Those are very small preferences and don't bother this great free program at all.The begining screen might be helpful to keep up with the upgrades the guys are doing.You will be aware of the newest version.

I agree Ledyba about the exit dialog but for the version screen I think it should be there because maybe someone doesn't keep up with the version updates and might find this useful.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.