Sign in to follow this  
Guest feyt1

Burning with Order

Guest feyt1

Three things would have to be stated here, probably already noted by the forum, or at least its administrators:

1. I am unfamiliar with attending a forum.

2. This particular forum won't recognize my user name, today, hence I can't sign in.

3. I'm assuming logically, that as I cannot sign in, this Post will not be received in the forum.

But, if it is, this is an addendum, then. Further to my first request, I have tried setting up the Artists, and Song titles in a format of 01, 02, etc. and 10, 11, etc and also in A. B. C. but obviously all to no avail. It would seem to me that the only other alternative is the exceptionally elongated one. This entails utilizing Audio Disc, in lieu of Data Disc, and after the burn, having to type in the Artists, and the Song titles on each Track 1, Track 2, etc. We have come from the "Crystal Set", and gone to the moon and the "Cell Phone" in approximately 30 years. It does seem just a tad bizarre, to me, and even hugely inconvenient, that a mode possibly hasn't been successfully found that accommodates the requisites of my first request. Can anyone help me, please?

Guest feyt1

Thank you very much for your reply. Are there then any alternatives to Data Disc Burning whereby the Artists, and the Songs are put in the order as requested before the burn, and retained after it, of which you have knowledge. Or is the only alternative the one that I suggested in my second Post, viz. just using the Audio Disc approach, and typing in the Artists, and songs after the burn?

Guest feyt1

Again, thank you for your response. I listed out two artists for burning, and attempted a modest little burn of 100 songs, utilizing 405MBs, and also utilizing your suggested format of "1_", "2_", etc. Actually, I thought it best to start off with "01_".

Both artists, after the burn were listed correctly, and without intrusion by the other artist into their denomination, or area. However, when I included, in both cases, an extra person in the Artist titles. they just deposited themselves within each of the two artist's names, and together, but still out of order. By adding an extra person in the Artist's titles, I mean something like "So and So," & "So and So," as in the Singer & Composer. Have you any other further suggestions about this new problem, possibly? Thank you.