Sign in to follow this  
Guest DiegoBrazil

Not recognize drivers with user logged off

Guest DiegoBrazil

I'm build a CMD file on a Windows 7 64-bit, the CMD script is atached a scheduled task, this work perfectly runing with user logged on. But the task execute without user session (logged off) the CDBurnerXP (command line) not recognize the records drivers. I'm find this problem debbugind and executind the command "cdbxpcmd.exe --drivers-list" outputing a file text.The result of the task is fine on user is logged, but logged of, not list/recognize.

Anyone have any ideas about this?

Depends on which user is used to execute the task. There is no way to run the executable without user account. It may not be your user account, but you need to use on with suitable privileges (like "Local system" account).

Guest DiegoBrazil

I'm run the task with the same user (logged in and logged off), this user is Administrators group account. But if the task is marked "Run whetever user is logged on or not" this problem occurs. If the task is marked "Run only when user is logged on" the task execute perfectly.

Note: The task is masked "Run with highest privilegies".

You shouldn't be looking for the problem in CDBurnerXP. I don't know what application you use to schedule the task, but whatever application starts the command line version, it does not use an appropriate user account. I believe you should check that using the task manager, it should show which user account is being used.

Guest DiegoBrazil

Yes I am using the Task Manager of Windows itself. User account is administrator of the machine. I logged on and start the same task is completed successfully. Without the session the task starts but "cdbxpcmd.exe" does not recognize the CD burner.

This same task set in Windows XP works perfectly.

Guest DiegoBrazil

Log generate by CDBurnerXP:

StarBurn:StarBurn_UpStartEx(): ENTERed for 0x03583878, 1024

StarBurn Development Kit for Windows Version V12 'Trident II' ( 0x20100423 )

Copyright © Rocket Division Software 2001-2010. All rights reserved.

Copyright © StarBurn Software 2009-2010. All rights reserved.

This Professional copy of StarBurn SDK should be used in dedicated projects only!

License number: 5667, licensed to Florian_Schmitz_Canneverbe_LimitedStarBurnSDK_v12_License_Key on Tue Feb 02 11:36:12 2010

Please report all licensing violations to info@rocketdivision.com software piracy fighting team.

StarBurn:StarBurn_UpStartEx(): EXITing with success

CStarBurn_ScsiDeviceGeneric::CStarBurn_ScsiDeviceGeneric(): ENTERed for device name 'E:'

CStarBurn_ScsiTransportGeneric::CStarBurn_ScsiTransportGeneric(): ENTERed for 255:255:255:0

CStarBurn_ScsiTransportGeneric::CStarBurn_ScsiTransportGeneric(): EXITing with success

CStarBurn_ScsiTransportSPTI::CStarBurn_ScsiTransportSPTI(): ENTERed for 'E:'

CStarBurn_ScsiTransportSPTI::CStarBurn_ScsiTransportSPTI(): WARNING! CreateFile( '\\.\StarOpen', 0xc0000000, 3, 0x00000000, 3, 0, 0x00000000 ) failed, status 2 ( 0x2 )

CStarBurn_ScsiTransportSPTI::CStarBurn_ScsiTransportSPTI(): WARNING! CreateFile( '\\.\E:', 0xc0000000, 3, 0x00000000, 3, 0, 0x00000000 ) failed, status 5 ( 0x5 )

CStarBurn_ScsiTransportSPTI::CStarBurn_ScsiTransportSPTI(): CreateFile( '\\.\E:', 0x80000000, 1, 0x00000000, 3, 0, 0x00000000 ) failed, status 5 ( 0x5 )

CStarBurn_Exception::CStarBurn_Exception(): ENTERed for exception number 0x00000005, extension pointer 0x00000005

CStarBurn_Exception::CStarBurn_Exception(): EXITing with success

CStarBurn_ScsiTransportSPTI::CStarBurn_ScsiTransportSPTI(): EXITing with failure, status 5, message 'CStarBurn_ScsiTransportSPTI::CStarBurn_ScsiTransportSPTI(): CreateFile( '\\.\E:', 0xc0000000, 3, 0x00000000, 3, 0, 0x00000000 ) failed, status 5 ( 0x5 )'

CStarBurn_ScsiTransportGeneric::~CStarBurn_ScsiTransportGeneric(): ENTERed

CStarBurn_ScsiTransportGeneric::~CStarBurn_ScsiTransportGeneric(): EXITing with success

CStarBurn_Exception::~CStarBurn_Exception(): ENTERed

CStarBurn_Exception::~CStarBurn_Exception(): EXITing with success

+++ StarBurn:StarBurn_CdvdBurnerGrabber_CreateEx(): EXITing with failure, burner/grabber at 0x00000000, device name is 'E:'

CStarBurn_ScsiDeviceGeneric::CStarBurn_ScsiDeviceGeneric(): ENTERed for device name 'F:'

CStarBurn_ScsiTransportGeneric::CStarBurn_ScsiTransportGeneric(): ENTERed for 255:255:255:0

CStarBurn_ScsiTransportGeneric::CStarBurn_ScsiTransportGeneric(): EXITing with success

CStarBurn_ScsiTransportSPTI::CStarBurn_ScsiTransportSPTI(): ENTERed for 'F:'

CStarBurn_ScsiTransportSPTI::CStarBurn_ScsiTransportSPTI(): WARNING! CreateFile( '\\.\StarOpen', 0xc0000000, 3, 0x00000000, 3, 0, 0x00000000 ) failed, status 2 ( 0x2 )

CStarBurn_ScsiTransportSPTI::CStarBurn_ScsiTransportSPTI(): WARNING! CreateFile( '\\.\F:', 0xc0000000, 3, 0x00000000, 3, 0, 0x00000000 ) failed, status 5 ( 0x5 )

CStarBurn_ScsiTransportSPTI::CStarBurn_ScsiTransportSPTI(): CreateFile( '\\.\F:', 0x80000000, 1, 0x00000000, 3, 0, 0x00000000 ) failed, status 5 ( 0x5 )

CStarBurn_Exception::CStarBurn_Exception(): ENTERed for exception number 0x00000005, extension pointer 0x00000005

CStarBurn_Exception::CStarBurn_Exception(): EXITing with success

CStarBurn_ScsiTransportSPTI::CStarBurn_ScsiTransportSPTI(): EXITing with failure, status 5, message 'CStarBurn_ScsiTransportSPTI::CStarBurn_ScsiTransportSPTI(): CreateFile( '\\.\F:', 0xc0000000, 3, 0x00000000, 3, 0, 0x00000000 ) failed, status 5 ( 0x5 )'

CStarBurn_ScsiTransportGeneric::~CStarBurn_ScsiTransportGeneric(): ENTERed

CStarBurn_ScsiTransportGeneric::~CStarBurn_ScsiTransportGeneric(): EXITing with success

CStarBurn_Exception::~CStarBurn_Exception(): ENTERed

CStarBurn_Exception::~CStarBurn_Exception(): EXITing with success

+++ StarBurn:StarBurn_CdvdBurnerGrabber_CreateEx(): EXITing with failure, burner/grabber at 0x00000000, device name is 'F:'

StarBurn:StarBurn_DownShut(): ENTERed

StarBurn:StarBurn_DownShut(): EXITing with success

For the next version I will add an additional command line argument "-sptd". Please try to specify this additionally to all other arguments and check if that makes a difference.

Guest DiegoBrazil

It did not work. Even with the addition of the argument "-SPDT".

I installed the latest SPDT driver version 1.75.

I think the problem is something related to Windows 7, on Windows XP the same procedure works perfectly.