Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nonius

Renaming a folder

Guest Nonius

Hi,

OK - my version is not the newest (4.3.7.2356) - but I did not find in the documentation, that this bug is fixed in the meanwhile. Follow the steps:

1.) pulling 2 folders to the comopsition (lower window) - e.g. containing JPGs

2.) RENAME one of the folders in the comopsition (lower window)

3.) burn

In the burned DVD (+R) is the renamed folder missing.

Is this bug fixed in the meanwhile?

Thx

I have a similar problem in Win 7 64bit, with the latest 64bit cdburnerxp version.

If I rename the 2 files I'm about to burn, the one of them doesn't appear in the burned disc. What's wrong?

... similar problem in Win 7 64bit, with the latest 64bit cdburnerxp version.

If I rename the 2 files I'm about to burn, the one of them doesn't appear in the burned disc. What's wrong?

Me too - Win-7/64. I used ISO 9960 / Joliet / UDF.

Thx

Guest Nonius

Hi,

today I took some time to test it for you. First I installed the newest version (4.3.7.2423), then I tried to generate the bug again. Conclusion: the cause is a space caracter - independet if "only UDF" or "ISO 9660 / Joliet / UDF":

• [*:2iafma48]Pulling a folder to the comopsition and THEN renaming the folder to e.g. "Umbenannt 2011" -> the folder is missing.
    [*:2iafma48]Renaming the folder to "Umbenannt 2011" on the harddisk BEFOR adding to the compilation, then adding it -> OK.
    [*:2iafma48]Pulling a folder to the comopsition and THEN renaming the folder to e.g. "Umbenannt2011" (without space caracter befor the year) -> OK.

Hope it helps - and thank you for your excellent work.

Man darf in der Zusammenstellung nicht umbenennen, wenn ein Blank darin enthalten ist.

Nonius

Guest Nonius
Hm...what about the combination ISO+Joliet?

This combination does work!

----

In detail (tested on Win-7/64):

• [*:wst5ez39] 'ISO+Joliet' did work.
    [*:wst5ez39] again tested: 'ISO+Joliet + UDF' -> folder is missing! But yesterday the error-message after the file-comparisation confirmed the missing folder & files, today the error-message gave no hint for the missing folder. But they were missing...

I also installed the CDBurnerXP on a WinXP-System and tested 'ISO+Joliet + UDF' - the renamed folder (containing a space caracter) is missing too (also no hint in the message after the file comparisation).

Now it's your turn ;-).

Nonius