Sign in to follow this  
tom799

ISO and DVD Video

Few enhancements to further polish CDBurnerXP.

I haven't seen any of these stuff nor in last downloadable, so here we are:

1. ISO multiple copies.

Not all of us use CDBurner for pirate work. I use it to burn my authored work.

Few weeks ago I needed to burn 100 copies of same audio CD stored as ISO (w. text)

I have to press "Burn" each time instead of pointing it to 100 copies and just changing discs.

2. Add DVD Video as startup icon. That would shorten process a lot of you burn on daily basis (As I do.)

3. Try following:

New, Video DVD layout, right click on any file in DVD layout - it's OK. Burn it (or don't), add another DVD layout,

right-click on any *.vob - it's preferences are pointing to last DVD layout you burned. Eventhough if you press

burn, it burns what you selected in dialog.

Other words, until you burn, and read filenames which are burnt in that moment, you cannot know what you selected

for burning. Yes, Close, and then new Data disc select and then......I still consider it as a bug.

4. CD-Text support still doesn't work as expected. At least not on my Panasonic mp3/cd player factory built in Suzuki Swift 2009.

nor in SONY GT-whatsoever lower class CD player (for car, ofcourse). However, Nero's CD Text works fine.

I think that 1)is important, 2)we can live without, would be nice to have, 3)bug? 4)who cares, still would be nice to have.

Expecting more great work from you Flo.

Tomislav

Actually it has no sense of making multiple DVD layouts.

Therefor when I make new dvd layout preferences and info from previous still exists eventhough I make new layout which will be burned anyway.

Try what I wrote and you'll knew what I'm talking about.